Seminar Briefing – Thursday 28 February 2013
Findings revealed at our Research Seminar Briefing
Initial findings from the research are outlined in the recently published Returns Report.
We also shared our full research findings at two events this February which were open to all retail professionals.
- Webinar – 14th February, 11am-12pm, click here to view the recording
- Research Briefing Seminar – 28th February, 9.30am-11.30am, Glaziers Hall, London. See videos from the day here.
Internet Retailing and our partners Amethyst Group, Collect+ and Fits.me shared our findings, including:
- With over 22% of delivered items destined to be returned, how can retailers reduce this figure?
- How can improved customer interactivity online impact on returns?
- How can we make it easier and more convenient for our customers to return products?
And gave you the opportunity to ask your returns questions to our panel of experts.
The events was hosted by Christian Annesley, Research and Special Projects Editor at Internet Retailing, along with our partners Fits.me, Amethyst Group and Collect+.
When: Thursday 28th February, 2013
Time: 9:30 until 11:30
9 Montague Close
Couldn’t make the day? See what you missed by checking out our videos of the day here.
For opportunities to get involved in future Internet Retailing Research Programmes, please contact Rob Prevett at email@example.com