Social is now vital for reaching the new digital customer. With 968 million people visiting Facebook every day, modern consumers live, breath and now buy through social. For marketers, the importance has shifted from making sure their brand is visible in social, to ensuring that brands take full advantage of social as a channel in terms of engagement and scale. Getting it right can result in a positive impact on revenue, not only from your existing base but from acquiring brand new customers who match the characteristics of your most profitable ones.
Complimenting your Omni-channel marketing with optimised social advertising is key and in this webinar – to be held on 4th April at 4pm BST – InternetRetailing will be hosting SmartFocus Chief Marketing Officer, Sarah Taylor as she runs through the role it can play in delivering real, measurable benefit within your integrated marketing strategy.
Sarah will be joined by Rob Wood, Head of Online at The Entertainer – one of Europe’s largest toy retailers and IRUK Top500 retailer – who will provide valuable real-life context to this approach.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The key to successful omni-channel marketing with the modern marketing hat trick – context, content and crowds
- The importance of social in your Omni-channel marketing
- How the impact of social can be amplified by the data you have at your fingertips
- The benefits of using social to extend your CRM reach
- Innovative new tactics to find brand new customers that look like your most profitable ones
- How The Entertainer achieved an increase in online sales by 50%, mobile sales by 120%, a 60% increase in returning customers and a 33% increase in conversion rates, from a personalised approach to omni-channel marketing
Chief Marketing Officer
Has spent her entire career in service to retail and the consumer. Prior to joining SmartFocus, Sarah lead the marketing and communications strategy at Oracle retail – specializing in International markets.
Held leadership roles at Lawson Software, JDA and within various trading roles at TK Maxx, BHS and Sainsbury’s.
Head of Online