The BRC’s Live Brexit Debate on the 14th March held at the British library and will bringing together retail leaders and industry experts to discuss the practical implications of Brexit, with one year to go.
- Customer and Border Control – How will supply chain be affected; how do you identify potential additional burdens from tariffs and new customers rules?
- Contracts – What are the implications on existing contracts and how do you ensure they are Brexit proof?
- Tax and cash flow – What are the cash flow implications in terms of the payment of VAT, customs duties, excise duties and tariffs?
- People – How are retailers assessing the impact on their workforce to identify levels of EU nationals among staff, particularly in key roles?
- Tom Leman, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Katie Doherty, Policy Director at The International Meat Trade Association
- Daryl Jopling, Head of Risk, Debenhams
- Representation, DP World London Gateway
William Bain, Policy Advisor, Europe & International, BRC
14th March 2018
The British Library, 96 Euston Rd
Kings Cross, NW1 2DB
To find out more, visit the BRC event page here.
If you’d like to join, register here.