A slow performing website will hurt your sales – let us show you just how much!
On 21 March 2017 at 2pm GMT, InternetRetailing will be hosting a webinar together with the NCC Group in which we will peek at data from UK retail sites to see what effect site speed has on their bottom line.
Today’s consumers expect fast online experiences, but speed is something many companies treat as an afterthought. They don’t measure it and have no idea how much money they’re leaving on the table.
Fast websites have greater visitor engagement, higher conversion rates and higher revenues.
Do you want to understand how to improve your site’s conversion rate and deliver higher sales?
NCC Group’s Andy Davies and Simon Hearne are two of the UK’s leading web performance experts and help top retailers to make their sites faster.
Join Andy and Simon to discover:
- How retailers that care about speed measure their sites’ performance
- Why you need to measure every visitor’s experience
- How to use this data to build a picture of user experience and pinpoint problems
- Real world examples of how this data can uncover issues that would otherwise remain hidden
- Why traditional analytics tools don’t meet this need
- How to establish the monetary value of speed improvements
Associate Director – Web Performance, NCC Group
Andy helps clients to understand and improve the performance of their websites. He’s been helping to deliver faster user experiences since the late 1990’s, and has a wide range of experience across a number of industries.
Andy wrote “The Pocket Guide to Responsive Web Performance” and co-author of “Using WebPagetest”.
Senior Performance Expert, NCC Group
Simon splits his time between helping clients improve their web performance, and working on projects to help people visualise the impact of slow performance. Simon studied artificial intelligence and web science before joining NCC Group.
Both Andy and Simon are regular speakers at web performance events all over the world, including O’Reilly’s Velocity conference.