For retailers wanting to provide a world-class digital customer experience and accelerate online revenue growth, personalisation is widely regarded as a technology game changer. But for many, getting started with personalisation can seem complex and confusing, with a plethora of new technologies such as machine learning adding to the complexity.
Whether you are currently engaged with A/B testing and optimisation, embarking on segment-based personalisation or embracing the latest and greatest in machine-driven personalisation, this webinar will clearly explain the path to personalisation and outline how you can move your programmes forward.
Covering not just theory, but also best practice, using real-life retail examples and case studies featuring the likes of Jack Wills, Helly Hansen, Radley and Waitrose, Monetate Director of Strategy & Insights, Simon Farthing will present;
- Business case for personalisation
- Building blocks of personalisation (optimisation, segmentation, machine learning)
- How to get personalisation right (and pitfalls to avoid)
- Moving from single channel (web/mobile) to multi-channel personalisation
- Strategies and tactics for personalisation
- The future of personalisation (machine-driven 1-to-1)
Director of Strategy & Insights
Simon Farthing is a senior strategist with experience constructing digital and data driven success for a range of major brands across retail, automotive, finance, travel and other key verticals. As Monetate’s Global Director of Strategy & Insight, he provides expert advice to enable leading brands to plan, build grow and learn.