Your mission with commerce is about creating shopping experiences that earn trust—experiences that are helpful, seamless across channels, and empathetic and responsive to consumers’ intents in the moment.
Today, brands can—and need to—aim a great deal higher. Instead of just selling someone a product once, you will reap more benefit if you build a relationship that gets better and better over time.
Watch our webinar to learn essential tactics when turning unique visitors into returning customers, or as Pet Supplies Plus call it ‘turning customers into neighbours’.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Understanding inbound intent
- Profiling the lead based on site interest
- Using product views to better define that interest, alongside personalized content to help encourage increased cart activity
- Discovering how to align and integrate content and commerce to help personalization goals and pre/ post transaction conversations
- Understanding different levels of testing – from A/B to multi-variant testing
Digital Transformation Consultant
Paul has deep expertise in Digital Marketing and Transformation acquired through extensive practical experience coupled with the rigor of applied academic research.
Paul cuts through the hype and takes a pragmatic, results driven approach on how to adopt digital marketing, helping organisations achieve optimal business and marketing objectives. He combines his practical expertise with incisive creativity thereby generating real business advantages for his clients.
Paul holds a Master’s Degree with Distinction in Digital Marketing from Oxford Brookes University and is also and an Associate Post Graduate MSc Lecturer at Oxford Brookes University Business School.