Data analytics has moved on. Today it’s redefined as customer experience analytics – that is the ability to understand the customer journey at every single touchpoint and across every device to truly understand what makes them tick and, more importantly, what might make them spend.
Within this whitepaper, we discuss:
- Full results and conclusions from our recent industry survey on what online retailers are currently doing, the challenges they face, and their satisfaction with current practices
- Adopting customer analytics as a separate activity vs whole business adoption
- How to approach understanding customer demand
- Case studies and opinions from retailers such as Carphone Warehouse, Ernsting’s Family, Celtic & Co, Marks & Spencer, Halpa-Halli and Performance Bicycle
- Five key next steps for retailers to focus on
- Useful glossary of key terms
- And more
We share a very honest and real view of what retailers large and small are doing in this area and we also outline key actions you can take now, as well as looking at what you should be doing to embrace the new opportunity of customer experience analytics in the future too.
If you are looking to better understand and keep ahead of what your customers want from you when it comes to the full customer experience, then this whitepaper is simply a must-read.