In this whitepaper, created in partnership with ChannelAdvisor and on the basis of intensive industry research and surveying, we set out to look beyond the big players and find out more about viable and upcoming marketplaces, what they offer retailers that’s new and interesting, how they help retailers to expand into new areas and territories, and how retailers can best exploit these opportunities.
- 52 and 56% of etailers are using Amazon and eBay respectively to sell – with more planning to do so as larger retailers look to marketplaces as additional channels to market
- 52% of retailers see that expanding marketplace trading to new marketplaces has a strategic advantage for them
- 32% remain unsure as to how to do this
- Lack of time and lack of ROI understanding are putting 32 and 15% off respectively
- Knowledge of the existence of many mainstream tier two marketplaces is very low
Please fill your details in below to access the whitepaper