To what extent are the IREU Top500 retailers internationalising and localising their businesses? DO they have an outwards focus expressed through local websites , languages and currencies? Are they offering innovative cross-channel services that bridge the gap between the online and the offline worlds in overseas markets as well as at home? Are they retreating into domestic territories, focusing on serving home customers, as they defend their businesses, rather than looking beyond national borders for opportunities?
We’ve already noted in our IRUK 500 work that Brexit could prove a great disruptive moment in the early 21st century, both at home and in Europe, and in this Dimension Report, we look for the early signs of that disruption too: will disruption foster innovation?
Included in this dimension report;
- Case studies on the strategies of ASOS, H&M, Ikea, Zara and Zalando
- 12 practical approaches that work – create a retail environment that adapts and flexes to customer demand
- A ranking of the absolute best 100 retailers when it comes to innovation
- How retailers operating in different EU territories compare on certain key performance indicators
- and more over 34 pages of insight