For some, digital transformation stems from the IT department and is built around technology. For others it is anchored in the customer experience and customer journey. In reality digital transformation is both of these and more besides.
InternetRetailing’s new ebook – “Redefining Planning for Peak – How Digital Performance Management holds the key” – provides expertly-developed insight into what it takes to appease modern retail customers, to give them the experience they’re expecting, and to make sure you’re tracking and tweaking their journey effectively.
In this ebook, supported by our partner SOASTA, you will receive;
- An outline of Digital Performance Management, and of how it can help you in retaining customers and increasing conversion rates
- The costs of poor planning – where you can expect to fall down with poor management
- The five phases of maturity when it comes to performance – reach Amazon-levels of proactivity
- A case study on Nordstrom’s world-class customer satisfaction, and how they’re using DPM to give a more accurate and holistic view of their performance
- And much more over the course of 20 pages
Download your copy below.
The report is part of InternetRetailing’s “Vendor’s Voice” series, bringing information from our promotional partners who supply our industry. We are pleased to share their information with you, noting that the copyright and responsibility for the content rest with our promoting partner.
By completing this download request for the content you are agreeing to share your details with the report sponsor.
Your information will be handled in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We will use your email and other information to send newsletters and communications regarding your subscription to Internet Retailing. From time to time we may send you emails about our other products which may be of interest, and communications from carefully selected third parties. You can click on the unsubscribe links in these emails at any time to update your preferences. SJP Business Media is registered under the Data Protection Act as St John Patrick Publishers, number Z9194886. If you have any queries you can contact one of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.