As customer expectations for free delivery, same day and next day delivery, click-and-collect and so on increases, delivery services are having to cater for these changing customer demands to keep up with competition. However achieving this is often costly and complex, so having the right delivery partners is more crucial than ever.
This guide is designed for all retailers looking for latest solutions and dependable partners to help them find the best balance between keeping up with changing customer delivery demands, and controlling costs.
Download the guide to discover:
- An overview of current customer trends regarding delivery, and the challenges these present for retailers
- Ten issues to consider
- The delivery experience: How a retailer manages, owns and innovates it
- Profiles and contact information of specialist delivery solutions providers
- Spotlight interview with Andy Hill, Sales Director at Sorted
- A case study with online fast fashion brand Missguided