International ecommerce is thriving. How is that likely to change as a result of Brexit?
Despite Brexit, retailers are always looking to expand and since the world is constantly becoming more and more connected, more markets are becoming potential targets. Marketplace selling is also becoming increasingly prominent making international selling more accessible.
This guide is designed for all retailers looking for experienced and dependable suppliers to help them maintain stability and growth through uncertain times.
Download the guide and discover:
- An overview of potential markets and how to go global
- Ten issues to consider
- ChannelAdvisor’s expert guide to selling internationally
- Profiles and contact information of specialist partners
- The potential impact of Brexit
- A Company Spotlight interview with Håkan Thyr, Director, Strategic Partnerships, EMEA at ChannelAdvisor
- A case study on Clarks is a leading UK-based international footwear brand and retailer