Flexibility and convenience
Free delivery has been a favourite carrot within retail.
It was, for a long time, the default marketing plan for new customer acquisition. But it’s an increasingly costly strategy which could well disappear altogether within the next five years or so.
And, customers now expect more and demand more flexibility. As next-day and same-day delivery is becoming more popular, retailers must work to not only improve operational performance, but in some cases also need a completely new business strategy that includes redefined relationships with delivery partners.
This ebook is designed for all retailers looking for latest solutions and dependable partners to help them find the best balance between keeping up with changing customer delivery demands, and controlling costs.
Download the ebook and discover:
- An overview of current customer trends regarding delivery, and the challenges these present for retailers
- Future developments and what you should be looking out for
- Ten issues to consider
- A case study of the high-end Italian fashion brand Claudio Lugli
- Spotlight Interview with Anthony Brimelow, Commercial Director of Duo UK
- Profiles and contact information of specialist delivery solutions providers