Existing ecommerce platforms not only offer retailers a proven, reliable and customisable way into online sales but also a better way of managing all sales.
As shoppers continue to demand more convenient, relevant and mobile shopping experiences, retailers are responding by turning to platforms that are fast dropping the ‘e’ to become ‘commerce’ hubs, stretching to encompass the store as well as devices.
At the time when the way customers shop is changing so quickly, the ecommerce platforms and related enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems you use must be forward-thinking, sophisticated and able to flex when required.
This ebook is designed for all retailers looking for expert partners offering dependable ecommerce and ERP systems that embrace multichannel and multi-platform, allowing them to deliver the services their customers expect.
Download the ebook and discover:
- An overview of current trends, including which ecommerce platforms are most popular among Top500 retailers, and the growing appetite for cloud-based solutions
- Future developments and what you should be looking out for, including Internet of Things solutions such as Amazon Dash, plus customer behaviour analytics and personalisations
- Ten issues to consider
- How Poundland expanded its online shopping offering working with Ampersand – including developing a transactional approach and innovative elements such as gamification via its Shuffle and Scratchcard features
- Spotlight Interviews with senior experts from:
- Profiles and contact information of specialist ecommerce / ERP systems suppliers
Please complete the form below to download:
Mentioned in this piece…
C4Commerce is a UK headquartered provider of staffing solutions for ecommerce companies. Founded by ecommerce professionals to provide staffing solutions and professional services that support ecommerce software vendors, systems integrators and retail businesses delivering omnichannel platform integration and implementation services (more…)