British online retailers are trading strongly around the world. How is that likely to change as a result of Brexit?
In Europe, trading has been much more straightforward thanks to the development of a single digital market that promised to remove tariffs and other barriers to entry between the 31 countries of the EEA.
As yet, it remains unclear what Brexit will mean in practice for UK retailers – so strategic planning and strong partnerships will be key to international growth.
This ebook is designed for all retailers looking for experienced and dependable suppliers to help them maintain stability and growth through uncertain times.
Download the ebook and discover:
- An overview of UK retailers trading successfully overseas
- The challenges retailers have encountered abroad
- The potential impact of Brexit
- What you should be looking out for
- Ten issues to consider
- Profiles and contact information of specialist partners