A service economy
As the cost of new technology comes down and service agreements become the norm, customer service is going to become a key differentiator.
Retailers are facing competition from new kinds of businesses that are taking traditional retail models and offering them via the internet.
The retail market is evolving constantly, and both the established players and the newcomers look towards nimbleness, the benefits of cloud-based vs owned software, new business models, data-driven decision making and personalisation.
This ebook is designed for all retailers looking for innovative and expert partners to help them make the most of these emerging trends and guide their business to future success.
Download the ebook and discover:
- An overview of current trends and perceptions of the retail sector
- Future developments including the approaches of Shop Direct and John Lewis, plus Amazon’s venture into the Internet of Things with its Dash button
- What you should be looking out for
- Ten issues to consider
- A Company Spotlight interview with Andrew Hill, Commercial Director of Electio
- Profiles and contact information of featured suppliers