The quest for painless operations
Flexibility is the mot du jour but that demands full visibility of all data and a retailer’s whole network.
Retail operations are now called upon to undertake tasks that were not foreseen when many of the systems and processes were developed and implemented.
Furthermore, something that has traditionally been a behind-closed-doors part of the retail world has well and truly come out of the shadows. A mishandled delivery or a difficult return have the potential to kill a customer relationship, while even things such as delivery and collection options are now among the criteria that shoppers use to decide which retailers they’ll buy from and which they won’t.
This ebook is designed for all retailers looking for latest solutions and dependable partners to help them deliver better and more efficient operations that benefit customers.
Download the ebook and discover:
- An overview of current trends and challenges in retail and ecommerce operations
- Future developments and what you should be looking out for
- Ten issues to consider
- How the online and mail catalogue bookseller The Book People automated the packaging of 45% of their orders to deliver savings on labour, materials, storage and transport
- Spotlight Interview with Richard Champion, Packaging Business Director at Antalis – featuring a case study of Brewhive
- Profiles and contact information of specialist operations solutions suppliers