The challenge of cross-border payments
How do retailers satisfy consumer demand for easier, faster payments while still guaranteeing security?
The market for payment services providers (PSP) is dynamic. It’s not only notable for the recent entry of larger, well-known companies such as Apple and Google (Android Pay), who are frequently making high-profile announcements of new features, but also smaller companies entering the space with more specialised services.
New technologies such as advanced payment methods, processing terminals and data protection software each present new challenges for businesses that need to conform to the evolving demands of shoppers.
Emerging trends gaining popularity among consumers, such as ‘instant’ payments verified by biometrics, mobile payments, Bitcoin and blockchain, as well as region-specific requirements, add to the complexity of payments further, and can often feel intimidating.
This ebook is designed for all retailers looking for latest solutions and dependable partners to help them find the right payments solutions for their needs and ambitions.
Download the ebook and discover:
- An overview of current payments market trends
- Future developments and what you should be looking out for
- Ten issues to consider
- Advice on leveraging payments to improve the customer experience
- Spotlight Interview with Myles Dawson, UK Country Manager at Adyen
- A case study of Hillarys
- Profiles and contact information of recommended payments solutions providers