Avoid the chain of fools
Retail supply chains share resources with other companies. Retailers need to be aware of that and get the best out of what they have.
It might sometimes feel as though the retail feel as though the retail fulfilment industry is locked in a never-ending race, with the finish line forever out of sight. If so, since it’s the customers who are setting the pace, while keeping up may be exhausting, falling behind is unthinkable.
In any value chain ecosystem such as delivery, logistics or fulfilment, retailers have to be able to accommodate the needs of others and move in harmony with them.
This ebook is designed for all retailers looking for latest solutions and dependable partners to help them optimise their supply chain operations and processes, and meet and exceed customer expectations.
Download the ebook and discover:
- An overview of current trends and challenges, such as meeting demand during peak periods such as Black Friday
- Future developments and what you should be looking out for
- Ten issues to consider
- How food e-retailer HelloFresh use bespoke packaging
- Spotlight Interviews with senior experts from:
- Profiles and contact information of specialist supply chain suppliers