- Display advertising
- Specialist supplements
- Sponsored research
- Directories and guides
- Video content advertising
- Email marketing to over 30,000 contacts
- Banner advertising on twice weekly e-news alerts
- MPU on twice weekly e-news alerts
- Monthly dedicated e-news on Mobile Retailing
- CEO Spotlight – put your CEO in the spotlight with dedicated eblast
- Supplier Directory listings – basic, enhanced and video
- Job Site
- Affiliate marketing of research, white papers and case studies
- Affiliate marketing for training programmes
- Digital issues of InternetRetailing magazine – sponsorship available
- Annual conference & exhibitionThe InternetRetailing annual Conference takes place in October in London. The conference delivers 500 high-level delegates and over 700 visitors. For more information about the conference click here.The InternetRetailing Expo is takes place in March at the NEC in Birmingham and more than 4,000 visitors are expected. For more information about the Expo programme go to www.internetretailingexpo.com
- JumpStart e-procurement briefings for retailersThe format is short, sharp and focused concentrating on surfacing key differences, inflexions and considerations.The morning is split in two supplier groups. Each supplier has only 20 minutes to make their points of difference and distinction clear. There is then a chaired Q&A panel to draw out the questions that help determine the ‘right answer’ for you. We are respectful of your time and so will not allow ‘standard sales pitch’ presentations. Rather, we’ll make the pitches, white papers and generic content available to all delegates for desk research at your leisure.Our editorial team will capture delegate questions in advance, and also pose, aggregate and publish our questioning of the presenters in advance. Our aim is to make this morning a fast-paced, intensive and useful one, allowing plenty of time to discuss questions with the presenters and other delegates.
- Industry RoundtablesSponsorship of these events will highlight to attendees and InternetRetailing readers your company’s expertise in the topic under discussion. InternetRetailing will tailor each Roundtable to your specific requirements offering a bespoke solution to your needs.
- C-Level & Industry Sector Head – Quarterly DinnersThis is an exclusive opportunity for one company to partner with InternetRetailing to sponsor our senior-level executive dinners hosted in a 5 star environment. InternetRetailing will organise the whole event and the sponsor will have two representatives present. There are usually 18 to 20 retailers invited by InternetRetailing, and each event is hosted by Ian Jindal, our Editor in Chief.
For more information please contact the sales team – 0207 933 8999
Andy James: email@example.com
Rob Prevett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonia Vitta: email@example.com
Carmela Rodia: firstname.lastname@example.org