- What is included in my subscription to Internet Retailing?
Your subscription includes 6 printed and/or digital issues per year, 6 printed and/or digital supplements per year, twice weekly email newsletters and occasional directories or extra supplements.
- Can I request a digital only subscription?
Yes, when completing your registration form at www.internetretailing.net you will be asked whether you would like to receive a print and digital or digital only subscription. If you are not eligible for a free subscription and you pay for yours, the print and digital magazines come as a package.
- I registered online but I haven’t heard anything for a while.
Internet Retailing is published 6 times per year so there are six-eight weeks between issues. If it has been more than eight weeks since you registered please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into it for you.
- I applied for a free subscription online but was told that my application was unsuccessful, why is this?
The circulation of Internet Retailing is audited by ABC and therefore we restrict the number of people who qualify for free subscriptions. Your application may have been unsuccessful for a number of reasons such as your geographic location, job function, business sector or simply that we have reached our limit on the number of free subscriptions that we are able to supply. If you would like to purchase a subscription to Internet Retailing you can do so here www.internetretailing.net or by calling our Customer Services team on +44 (0)1635 869 868.
- I am a registered subscriber to Internet Retailing but I did not receive my last issue.
Please email email@example.com and we will send a replacement issue to you.
- When is my subscription due to expire?
You will be contacted prior to your expiry date, however, if you are concerned at any time that your subscription may have expired simply complete a registration form here www.internetretailing.net
- How do I renew my free subscription to Internet Retailing?
You will need to complete a new registration form annually here www.internetretailing.net
- How do I change my postal or email address for my delivery of Internet Retailing?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your old and new details and we will update this for you.
- The person who subscribed to Internet Retailing has now left the company and I would like to take on their free subscription.
The circulation of Internet Retailing is audited by ABC so I’m afraid we cannot simply change the name for you as this will not meet our audit regulations. Please visit www.internetretailing.net to complete a new registration form in your name. To cancel the old subscription please emai email@example.com or write “gone away” on the address sheet that arrived with the magazine and return it to us at SJP Business Media, PO Box 6009, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 4TT or fax it to +44(0)1635 868 594.
- How do I cancel my subscription to Internet Retailing?
To cancel your subscription please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write “cancel” on the address sheet that arrived with the magazine and return it to us at SJP Business Media, PO Box 6009, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 4TT or fax it to +44(0)1635 868 594.
- I don’t want to receive emails from Internet Retailing.
If you do not wish to receive the e-newsletters or digital issues you can click the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the email at any time and choose your preferences. If you wish to be removed from all Internet Retailing emails for good (including communications about your subscription) simply email email@example.com and we’ll add you to our blacklist.
- How can I order a back issue of Internet Retailing?
If you would like to order a printed copy of a back issue simply call our Customer Services team on +44(0)1635 869 868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, there will be a small charge for this service.