1-9 The GroveSlough, SL1 1QP
Telephone: 0208 636 9200
Amazon is a market-leading eTailer with global reach and a broad array of product types. The initial site, Amazon.com, went live in 1995 and the business capitalised on the burgeoning eCommerce market to become a major global company.
- eBay launches new play for the home entertainment market
- Ocado ‘first UK supermarket’ to launch voice-controlled shopping via Amazon Alexa
- Ocado ‘first UK supermarket’ to offer voice controlled shopping using Amazon Alexa
- Amazon’s plans for Whole Foods Market when it takes ownership on Monday
- In other news this week: Worldpay merger; Amazon tax questions
- Personalisation at scale
- Millennial mums prefer mobile – but their favourite brands let them down: study
- How two leading retailers are taking their delivery services further
- Built around the customer
- Marketing across channels
- The winds of change pushing European retail on a fresh course
- Amazon says Prime Day was the biggest global shopping day in its history
- Prime Day a stark reminder to traditional retailers and the High Street that shopping is changing
- Artificial Intelligence fuels innovation in retail industry…
- GUEST ANALYSIS Are you primed and ready for Amazon Prime Day?
- InternetRetailing Magazine – from Brexit to the in-store digital experience
- A building block of multichannel retail
- Has Amazon re-invented High Street shopping?
- Amazon locks together the future of grocery commerce with Whole Foods buy