Argos is a large multichannel home and general merchandise retailer. It is a pioneer in multichannel retail, having successfully pivoted its legacy operations into the eCommerce age. To further aid innovation, Argos has a tech lab over the Victoria store. When a new idea develops it is tested on-site, downstairs. The retailer has initiated new hub and spoke logistical methods for increased convenience over the past year and partnered with eBay to increase store footfall.
These links have been provided and entered by the IRDX listing owner.
- Built around the customer
- More InternetRetailing Summit events now scheduled for this year and next
- Leading retailers compete for sales during Amazon Prime Day event
- Sainsbury’s Argos reports growing online sales thanks to ‘differentiated’ strategy
- What Sainsbury’s and Morrisons said about multichannel this week
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- The art of conversation
- Four ways Sainsbury’s is answering customer demands for convenient shopping
- Morrisons: multichannel in a time of turnaround
- IRUK Top500 Food for thought
- What a difference a year makes
- IRUK Top500 2017 Revealed
- Open channels of communication
- Showcasing products to best effect
- Evidence points to a click and collect Christmas
- Digital commerce industry should benefit from Government ‘modern industrial strategy’
- GUEST COMMENT In convenience: is click and commute changing the face of UK retail?
- Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose: directions in multichannel grocery retail
- IREU Top500 INTERVIEW Tomáš Havryluk and Jiri Maly of Alza on taking on the UK market