ASOS is a global online fashion retailer offering both branded and own label product lines across womenswear, menswear, footwear, accessories, jewellery and cosmetics.
The retailer demonstrates an ability to delight the customer in a large number of very different geographies where it unerringly adapts to local requirements and is fabulously profitable despite – or perhaps because of – its apparently reckless global commitment to free shipping.
ASOS Outlet is the discount arm of ASOS and offers end of line and previous season products at a discounted price. It is linked to the main ASOS page and competes with other online discount eTailers.
- Asos: planning to reach £4bn turnover
- IRUK Top500 12 approaches to strategy & innovation
- Delivery Market Updates
- Industry Highlights
- 12 best-practice approaches
- IREU Top500 12 approaches to strategy and innovation
- Asos to open new fulfilment centre in the US
- Partner Perspective: Attraqt
- Brexit and an uncertain future
- 12 approaches to mobile and cross-channel shopping
- Asos reports sales up by a third
- 12 approaches to Mobile & Cross-channel shopping
- IREU Top500 Strategy and innovation report now available online
- IREU Top500: Strategy and Innovation
- Asos: flexible deliveries and returns
- Editors’ comment
- Practical approaches that work
- Asos: keeping up with the kids
- Strike out for new territories
- Selling across borders