ASOS is a global online fashion retailer offering both branded and own label product lines across womenswear, menswear, footwear, accessories, jewellery and cosmetics.
The retailer demonstrates an ability to delight the customer in a large number of very different geographies where it unerringly adapts to local requirements and is fabulously profitable despite – or perhaps because of – its apparently reckless global commitment to free shipping.
ASOS Outlet is the discount arm of ASOS and offers end of line and previous season products at a discounted price. It is linked to the main ASOS page and competes with other online discount eTailers.
- Klarna: Optimising the online experience Luke Griffiths, General Manager, Klarna UK
- Industry News
- Research focus on returns
- 12 approaches that work
- Customer-powered fulfilment
- Asos: focus on convenience
- Analysing the numbers
- Gaining the delivery advantage
- On the millennial frequency
- 12 approaches to customer-centric retailing
- GUEST COMMENT How can UK retailers ready themselves for an international Christmas?
- IRUK Top500 Study: Office, White Stuff and Hobbs reach 70% more 18-24 year-olds YOY
- Asos: planning to reach £4bn turnover
- IRUK Top500 12 approaches to strategy & innovation
- Delivery Market Updates
- Industry Highlights
- 12 best-practice approaches
- IREU Top500 12 approaches to strategy and innovation
- Asos to open new fulfilment centre in the US