Decathlon is a major French sporting goods chain store, with stores located throughout the world. It started with a shop near Lille, France in 1976.
The retailer stocks a wide range of sporting goods, from tennis racquets to advanced scuba diving equipment, usually in large superstores. Decathlon Group also owns the Toboggan and Decat stores.
- 12 approaches that work
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IREU 500 Merchandising Dimension
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- GUEST COMMENT In convenience: is click and commute changing the face of UK retail?
- Decathlon expands RFID programme
- IREU TOP500
- Top retailers in the UK
- The Elite, Leading and Model Retailers
- Dimension 6 Top Retailers
- Decathlon opte pour l’affiliation pour promouvoir sa marque Domyos