B&Q is the largest home improvement and garden centre retailer in the UK and Ireland. The company retails through hundreds of stores and its eCommerce site, diy.com.
Founded by Richard Block and David Quayle in 1969, it is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Kingfisher plc. B&Q currently has stores in mainland China, the Republic of Ireland and Taiwan, as well as the United Kingdom.
- Out on the high street
- IRUK Top500 INTERVIEW Sue Harries of Screwfix on mobile commerce
- Built around the customer
- Mobile is the fix at Screwfix
- Berlin to welcome retailers for 2nd IR summit
- Consumers and retailers ready for robot helpers in store, but security and cost doubts could stall plans
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- How B&Q and Screwfix owner Kingfisher is transforming its business through digital
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Christmas online shopping reaches £25bn
- Update 3: Product and Merchandising Tracker September 2016
- Reaching a new understanding
- IRC 2016 What leading retailers are most looking forward to at Internet Retailing Conference 2016
- IRC 2016 PREVIEW The Transform track: bringing stores and online closer together
- The InternetRetailing Conference
- B&Q and Screwfix owner Kingfisher Group hails good start to transformation programme, online and offline
- Screwfix posts 24% sales boost thanks to omnichannel
- IRC 2016 Trio of excellence to help you transform your business at InternetRetailing Conference
- Are the post-Brexit figures in?
- The majority of traffic to top 25 UK etail sites comes from mobile, analysis shows