Domino’s Pizza UK and Ireland Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Domino’s Pizza Group plc (“DPG”) which is quoted on the main market of the London Stock Exchange. DPG is the UK and Ireland’s leading pizza delivery company and holds the master franchise to own, operate and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores in these markets. Our first UK store opened in 1985 and the first Irish store opened in 1991. In April 2011, the company gained exclusive rights to own, operate and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores in Germany and in September 2012 the company acquired the master franchise for Switzerland, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein and has an option to open stores in Austria prior to the end of 2014.
Over 21,000 team members work in our UK and Irish stores and in a range of support functions ranging from marketing, IT and training to fresh dough production at our three commissaries in Milton Keynes, Penrith and Naas, Ireland. Our stores are owned by franchisees who are responsible for delivering our brand’s high standards to customers.
As at September 25, 2012, there were 770 stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany and Switzerland.
- Domino’s Pizza reports fast growth in digital sales
- The journey to mobile-first retail
- Domino’s sells £1bn of pizza – through stores and strong mobile growth
- Domino’s Pizza and the move towards mobile
- Delivering omnichoice
- From Amazon Dash to Domino’s Pizza: how online is changing takeaway and food delivery
- Domino’s Pizza online sales continue fast growth, with app taking 48% of all business
- 12 approaches that work (CR15)
- Domino’s Pizza reports ‘robust’ trade thanks to investment in digital
- Mobile Award
- Domino’s Pizza says its app is now its biggest sales channel
- Boots, ODEON, Caffè Nero, and Zizzi sign up to O2 Priority
- Who holds the IT purse strings?
- Domino’s sales grow fast as customers take their orders online
- Omnichannel approach yields higher sales – but only when systems are fully joined-up: report
- Mobile set to become Domino’s most popular sales channel in 2015
- Almost 70% of Domino’s UK pizza deliveries now ordered online
- Retailers consider London Underground’s click and collect potential
- Domino’s hailed a true online retailer as it posts ecommerce and m-commerce growth
- More than 60% of Domino’s UK pizza deliveries ordered online