Dixons Retail plc is one of Europe’s largest specialist electrical retailing and services companies, with 530 outlets in the UK and Ireland and 320 in northern Europe as of 2014.
In May 2014 a merger with Carphone Warehouse was announced.
Dixons operates Currys, Currys Digital, PC World, Dixons Travel and Electro World stores along with many other brands across Europe.
- Currys PC World: prioritising the customer
- Editors’ comment
- IREU 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Strategic Overview: Trading in a changed Europe
- Digital Store Award
- Dixons Carphone marks merger completion with seven combined stores
- Dixons and Carphone Warehouse report rising profits as they head for connected future
- Dixons and Carphone to merge into ‘world-class retailer for the digital age’
- In-store reality check
- Be prepared to sell
- Dixons: Choice, value and service
- It’s official: ‘showrooming’ has entered the language. But what exactly does it mean to us?
- Dixons Boosts Multichannel
- Living up to Expectations
- Dixons.co.uk Closes