eBay is a multinational business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer marketplace. It was founded in 1995 and is now a multi-billion dollar business with operations localised in over thirty countries.
Separate eBay sites such as eBay UK allow the users to trade using the local currency. eBay also operates Gumtree.com.
- eBay launches new play for the home entertainment market
- August bank holiday set to see the first peak of Christmas shopping interest, says eBay
- 12 approaches that work
- Prime Day a stark reminder to traditional retailers and the High Street that shopping is changing
- InternetRetailing Magazine – from Brexit to the in-store digital experience
- Not learning from experience
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IREU 500 Merchandising Dimension
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- IRX 2017 The new role for marketplaces in multichannel retail
- Valentine’s shoppers are still last minute but now more personalised: eBay
- Couch commerce: data points to influence of Christmas TV on online shopping
- All eyes on Berlin for latest InternetRetailing Summit
- More retailers run extended Black Friday discounts in 2016 – but others still opting out
- Late night mobile shoppers set to bag this year’s Black Friday bargains…
- eBay enables brands to target shoppers who are in the mood to buy
- GUEST COMMENT The benefits of natural language processing for ecommerce site search
- IREU 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Dual screening: the new battle ground for etail?