eBay is a multinational business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer marketplace. It was founded in 1995 and is now a multi-billion dollar business with operations localised in over thirty countries.
Separate eBay sites such as eBay UK allow the users to trade using the local currency. eBay also operates Gumtree.com.
- IRX 2017 The new role for marketplaces in multichannel retail
- Valentine’s shoppers are still last minute but now more personalised: eBay
- Couch commerce: data points to influence of Christmas TV on online shopping
- All eyes on Berlin for latest InternetRetailing Summit
- More retailers run extended Black Friday discounts in 2016 – but others still opting out
- Late night mobile shoppers set to bag this year’s Black Friday bargains…
- eBay enables brands to target shoppers who are in the mood to buy
- GUEST COMMENT The benefits of natural language processing for ecommerce site search
- IREU 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Dual screening: the new battle ground for etail?
- Dual screening during key shows like Bake Off lead to rise in sales on mobile, finds eBay
- eBay revamps delivery service for SME sellers with Shutl deal
- GUEST ANALYSIS Where does Click & Collect fit in the future of the delivery industry?
- Pureplay Top 100: The best online-only retailers in the UK 2016
- Smaller retailers need to get serious about mobile to keep up with omni-channel players
- IRC2016 Mobile at the forefront of customer experience revolution: what are the trailblazers up to?
- Are the post-Brexit figures in?
- The majority of traffic to top 25 UK etail sites comes from mobile, analysis shows
- How consumers shop online in 2016: Amazon and eBay lead the way, but visits down across the board
- Search Visibility Index: June 2016 Update