Fat Face is a lifestyle clothing and accessories retailer, based in the UK. It was founded in 1988 by Tim Slade and Jules Leaver as a business selling T-shirts in the ski resorts. The company opened its first retail shop in 1993; as of 2014 there are 209 Fat Face stores in the UK and Ireland.
They named it “Fat Face” after the Face de Bellevarde slope in Val-d’Isère.
- Inventory deployment is the new maxim
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Top retailers in the UK
- An improving picture – The Merchandising Report 2015
- Fat Face opts for cloud-based responsive ecommerce platform
- FatFace unveils Christmas online sales 25% up on last year
- FatFace ecommerce sales climb by 39%
- Protected: The Omni Award
- GUEST COMMENT Unisex retailing
- FatFace reports 55% boost to first-half ecommerce sales
- Company Staff Update – Kiddicare