French Connection (also branded as FCUK) is a UK-based global multichannel retailer and wholesaler of fashion clothing, accessories and homeware. French Connection distributes its clothing and accessories through its own stores in the UK, US and Canada and through franchise and wholesale arrangements globally.
Founded in the early 1970s by Stephen Marks, who remains chief executive, it is based in London and its parent French Connection Group plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- French Connection closer to profitability after slimming down high street presence
- Delivery Market Updates
- Fashion Week, French Connection, Amazon and Brexit all show how important mobile commerce is to retail
- Restructured French Connection sees half of its traffic and a third of its sales now come from mobile
- French Connection reports online shift and improving sales
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- GUEST COMMENT In convenience: is click and commute changing the face of UK retail?
- Putting the customer experience first
- French Connection says a quarter of its turnover now from ecommerce
- French Connection says 23% of revenue from ecommerce – and almost half of that from mobile
- Top retailers in the UK
- Delivering cross-channel customer experiences (IRUK 2016)
- French Connection sales fall, but a greater proportion now take place online
- Almost a quarter of French Connection sales now online
- The Elite, Leading and Model Retailers
- Dimension 5 Top Retailers
- Shop dummies come to life to tell smartphones what they are wearing
- A fifth of French Connection sales now online
- French Connection sees ‘significant growth’ online, as group profits and sales fall
- Where Next for Ecommerce?