Farfetch is a global community of over 300 fashion boutiques on one ecommerce website. The brands are located everywhere from Paris, New York and Milan to Bucharest, Riyadh and Seattle.
Founded in 2008, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, São Paulo and Porto, Farfetch showcases over 1000 labels.
- Evolving EPOS
- The halo effect
- Editor’s comment
- Farfetch and Certona collaborate on AI and personalisation
- InternetRetailing Magazine – from Brexit to the in-store digital experience
- INTERVIEW Rachel Waller of Farfetch on visual social commerce
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Pureplay Top 100: The best online-only retailers in the UK 2016
- Top retailers in the UK
- IRUK Top500 COMMENT The UK’s five most common omnichannel app features
- WorldStores and Farfetch win significant investment
- Are you being served?
- Farfetch.com plans expansion with new multi-million investment
- Farfetch gains new investment