Homebase is a British home improvement store and garden centre, with 342 stores across the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, serving around 60 million transactions a year, and a growing internet offering. In the financial year to February 2014, Homebase sales were £1.5 billion and it employed some 18,000 people across the business.
Homebase forms part of Home Retail Group together with its sister companies Argos and Habitat.
These links have been provided and entered by the IRDX listing owner.
- Built around the customer
- 12 approaches that work
- Communicate the product
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Update 2: Brand Sentiment Tracker March 2017
- Update 3: Product and Merchandising Tracker September 2016
- Burberry rated top multichannel retailer for mobile commerce offering: report
- Update 1: Product and Merchandising Tracker
- Are the post-Brexit figures in?
- The majority of traffic to top 25 UK etail sites comes from mobile, analysis shows
- How consumers shop online in 2016: Amazon and eBay lead the way, but visits down across the board
- Argos owner hails ‘landmark’ year of transformation, though sales and profits dip
- Bulk of visits to leading UK retailer sites come from mobile, data shows
- Homebase in new hands (IRM57)
- Argos says more than half of £4bn sales now made online – and more than a quarter via mobile
- InternetRetailing UK Top500 Retailers 2016
- Homebase in new hands following £340m sale by Home Retail Group
- Multichannel key to Sainsbury’s plans to bid again for Argos
- Home Retail Group confirms Homebase sale, enabling focus on Argos transformation