Holland & Barrett is a UK-based retailer of vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements.
Holland & Barrett was formed in 1870 by Alfred Slapps Barrett and Major William Holland.
The company has a chain of health food shops with over 700 stores in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, China, Singapore and Malta. The company also has stores in the Netherlands.
- 12 approaches that work
- A building block of multichannel retail
- Holland & Barrett takes another step towards connected commerce
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Helping shoppers buy wherever they are
- IRUK Top500 INTERVIEW Emma Mead of Holland & Barrett on multichannel strategies
- Holland & Barrett promotes digital director to the board as it focuses on reaching £1bn turnover by 2020
- Holland and Barrett: targeting omnichannel – and £1bn turnover
- Holland & Barrett enables in-store ordering
- Joules appoints chief customer officer as part of ecommerce restructuring
- Holland & Barrett offers shoppers locker collection
- Holland & Barrett adopts new technology to make product information more relevant
- InternetRetailing UK Top500 Retailers 2016
- Close and convenient service (IRUK 2016)
- Multichannel retailer Holland & Barrett unveils vision to be a £1bn business by 2020
- Holland & Barrett reports growth across all channels
- Dimension 4 Top Retailers