Boohoo is one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers, offering trend-led clothing at affordable prices. Boohoo provide a wide selection of celebrity and catwalk inspired pieces – with lots of new looks arriving daily.
Aimed at fashion forward females, Boohoo offers the very latest styles in clothing and accessories for women that love keeping their look on-trend and affordable.
Since the launch in 2006, Boohoo has quickly become one of the most successful online fashion retailers for women’s clothing. As the company has grown, so has the customer base and Boohoo now ship worldwide to countries such as USA and Australia.
During Boohoo’s short history, we have received several prestigious accolades and maintain many strong professional links within the fashion industry. Through extensive research and our great knowledge of our customer base we provide style inspiration features backed with the latest catwalk looks to make sure all our customers keep one fashionable foot ahead of the crowd!
- 12 approaches that work
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IREU 500 Merchandising Dimension
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- What they did this Christmas: Boohoo.com and Majestic Wine
- boohoo.com expands with acquisition of PrettyLittleThing
- Boohoo.com: engaging to expand
- IREU 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Engaging customers across Europe
- 12 approaches that work…
- Pureplay Top 100: The best online-only retailers in the UK 2016
- Two-way traffic
- Boohoo.com and Shoezone: multichannel strategy updates
- Over the hills and far away…
- Boohoo.com responds to customer move towards mobile commerce
- Top retailers in the UK
- Debenhams, AO World, boohoo.com and Morrisons report strong festive ecommerce sales
- IRC 2015 The keynote speakers on directions in retail
- IRC & EDC 2015 The first eDelivery Conference throws open its doors, while the tenth Internet Retailing Conference takes place tomorrow
- Boohoo.com reports 65% of visits via mobile and 35% of revenue from overseas