Jack Wills was launched in 1999 in Salcombe, Devon, designing British heritage-inspired goods for university students.
The brand has been described as delivering “preppy dressing” and its range includes pieces such as colourful and branded jersey, denim and knits. It also sells lingerie and accessories.
- Delivery Market Updates
- Out on the high street
- Jack Wills says personalisation means conversion rates are up and abandonment down
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Top retailers in the UK
- Jack Wills opts for new online platform
- The Elite, Leading and Model Retailers
- Dimension 5 Top Retailers
- Company Staff Update – Kiddicare
- Balancing Local Engagement with a Global Experience
- Leading with One Voice