Mothercare is a retailer of products for mothers-to-be and general merchandise for babies and children up to the age of eight.
Mothercare has experienced double digit growth in international markets. Last year an eCommerce site launched in the Ukraine, the first use of a new customisable site template available to franchisees as the company expands the Mothercare and ELC brands internationally. Mothercare plans to launch 60 new overseas websites in 30 countries using the concept.
Beyond eCommerce, the retailer is expanding its physical presence in China, where it now has more than 50 stores.
- Mothercare on multichannel: highlights from its full-year figures
- Online, stores and international: Mothercare on multichannel
- IRUK Top500 Brand Engagement Performance Dimension Report now available online
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- Mothercare: targeting millennials
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- The art of conversation
- How to build a sense of connection
- Editors’ comment
- Brand Engagement
- IRUK Top500 2017 Revealed
- Open channels of communication
- Speedy and efficient customer service
- John Lewis, M&S, Debenhams, Argos, Mothercare and more: multichannel update
- Update 3: Product and Merchandising Tracker September 2016
- Endless Aisle web revamp helps Mothercare handle 84% mobile traffic and boost sales…
- … and Mothercare’s streamlined checkout on app sees sales soar further
- Mothercare: six pillars to brand success
- Editor’s comment
- Retail Review Mothercare: Mobile score 14/25 – Elle Hankinson, Burn The Sky