Mothercare is a retailer of products for mothers-to-be and general merchandise for babies and children up to the age of eight.
Mothercare has experienced double digit growth in international markets. Last year an eCommerce site launched in the Ukraine, the first use of a new customisable site template available to franchisees as the company expands the Mothercare and ELC brands internationally. Mothercare plans to launch 60 new overseas websites in 30 countries using the concept.
Beyond eCommerce, the retailer is expanding its physical presence in China, where it now has more than 50 stores.
- Christmas 2017: the figures
- Industry Changes
- Editor’s comment
- Mothercare warns on profits as it reports falling online and store sales
- Research focus on returns
- Gaining the delivery advantage
- Mothercare looks to digital in challenging market
- Strategy and Innovation
- Mothercare: putting digital at the heart of strategy
- Editors’ comments
- Built around the customer
- 12 approaches that work
- Targeting millennial parents at Mothercare
- Editors’ comment
- Mothercare: slowing online and growing LFL store sales ‘not a trend’
- Mothercare on multichannel: highlights from its full-year figures
- Online, stores and international: Mothercare on multichannel
- IRUK Top500 Brand Engagement Performance Dimension Report now available online
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- Mothercare: targeting millennials