Ocado is an online supermarket and the largest online-only food retailer by turnover in the world.
The company was floated on the London Stock Exchange on 21 July 2010 and is currently a member of the FTSE 250 Index, with headquarters just outside London in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
- IRUK Top500 The Customer: 12 approaches that work for leading UK retailers
- Update 3: Product and Merchandising Tracker September 2016
- Ocado unveils robot technology that powers its automated warehouses
- 12 approaches that work
- Retailers increasingly focusing on mobile payments as they ramp up tech investment…
- Ocado harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to deal with customer emails
- IRUK Top500: Product and Merchandising Tracker August 2016: update 2
- Delivering omnichoice
- Ocado confident of growing ahead of the online grocery market
- Pureplay Top 100: The best online-only retailers in the UK 2016
- Update 1: Product and Merchandising Tracker
- Time to forget click and collect?
- Morrisons cements online grocery expansion through new improved deal with Ocado
- Marie Claire and Ocado unveil their new retail business: Fabled
- Ocado says 55% of transactions now over mobile
- InternetRetailing Expo
- Online contributes to continuing Morrisons recovery
- IRX 2016 From click and collect to Black Friday and mobile: four themes that resonated
- Bulk of visits to leading UK retailer sites come from mobile, data shows
- Ocado general merchandise: a tale of three strategies (IRM57)