PC World is one of the United Kingdom’s largest retail chains of mass-market computers superstores. Established in 1991, it became part of Dixons Retail plc since 1993.
In May 2014 a merger was announced between Dixons Retail and Carphone Warehouse putting the PC World fascia under the new company Dixons Carphone.
The brand trades as PC City in Italy.
- The Customer
- IRUK Top500 The Customer Report now available online
- Currys PC World: prioritising the customer
- Editors’ comment
- From the editor-in-chief
- PEAK 2017 A week out from Black Friday
- PEAK 2017 From the Singles Day total to the now-live Currys PC World Black Friday sale
- Currys: a strong performer, but vulnerable to squeezed-middle syndrome
- IRC 2017 INTERVIEW Gabrielle O’Hare on the importance of content
- Built around the customer
- 12 approaches that work
- Taking the lead
- The winds of change pushing European retail on a fresh course
- Leading retailers compete for sales during Amazon Prime Day event
- Dixons Carphone reports rising sales and profits as it balances stores and digital
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Five things we learned from Black Friday about the way we shop now
- ROLLING REPORT Black Friday as it happens
- Pens, policemen and parades – a short history of Black Friday