Puma is a global sports and lifestyle brand that is increasingly a retailer as well. The retailer saw double-digit sales growth between FY 2011 and FY 2013 as it radically expanded its eCommerce presence. Starting off rapidly, Puma launched mobile-compatible websites across 23 European countries in 120 days, in four languages and three currencies.
The brand adopted a central eCommerce platform powering local sites adapted for each individual market and now trades across 29 countries, with 26 websites, in eight languages and nine currencies. Puma is actively competing with the customers of its wholesale division as it sets itself the goal of becoming the biggest Puma retailer in each market within 24 months of its eCommerce launch.
- GUEST COMMENT This trend is changing how you look at merchandising
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Top retailers in the UK
- INTERNET RETAILING AWARDS 2015 The longlists are revealed
- International Award (sponsored by FACT-Finder)
- INTERNET RETAILING AWARDS The International Award
- Découvrez la liste des nominés pour les Internet Retailing Awards 2014
- The Internet Retailing Awards 2014 – Full shortlist revealed
- Protected: The International Award
- Vote for the Internet Retailing Award 2014 sponsored by Venda
- Industry Voices: Certona
- GUEST COMMENT Managing your brand abroad
- (July 2011 Around the World) – Insight from around the world