Robert Dyas is a UK retailer founded in London in 1872.
Robert Dyas supplies kitchenware, household items, electrical appliances, home office, gardening products, power tools, china, glassware, DIY and ironmongery.
Robert Dyas is owned by Theo Paphitis.
- Christmas insights: what the sales figures so far tell us about this year’s holiday shopping
- Retail faces a ‘perfect storm’ amid changing shopper habits: Theo Paphitis
- Top retailers in the UK
- What the customer saw (CR15)
- Robert Dyas opts for new platform to meet growing online demand
- Getting set for biggest-yet IRX 2014
- New in-store web kiosk pays off in a week for Robert Dyas