Sainsbury’s is a large British supermarket chain with a significant share of the UK market. Sainsbury’s retails through multiple channels, offering home delivery and click-and-collect services to customers.
Founded in 1869 by John James Sainsbury with a shop in Drury Lane, London, the company became the largest grocery retailer in 1922.
- IREU 500 Merchandising Dimension
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- IRX and EDX to unveil the future of the retail nation
- Four ways Sainsbury’s is answering customer demands for convenient shopping
- Morrisons: multichannel in a time of turnaround
- Update 2: Brand Sentiment Tracker March 2017
- IRX 2017 The new role for marketplaces in multichannel retail
- IRUK Top500 Food for thought
- InternetRetailing returns to the NEC
- Helping shoppers buy wherever they are
- Delivering on expectations
- IRX 2017 PREVIEW From Clicks to Bricks Conference
- GUEST COMMENT Can UK retailers square up to Amazon?
- Digital commerce industry should benefit from Government ‘modern industrial strategy’
- IRX 2017 The Final Mile conference
- GUEST COMMENT In convenience: is click and commute changing the face of UK retail?
- Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose: directions in multichannel grocery retail
- Update 3: Product and Merchandising Tracker September 2016
- How leading retailers are approaching the Christmas delivery challenge
- IRUK Top500 Operations & Logistics Performance Dimension Report now online