Sainsbury’s is a large British supermarket chain with a significant share of the UK market. Sainsbury’s retails through multiple channels, offering home delivery and click-and-collect services to customers.
Founded in 1869 by John James Sainsbury with a shop in Drury Lane, London, the company became the largest grocery retailer in 1922.
- InternetRetailing Expo
- You can’t turn back the clock
- IRUK Top500 2018 revealed
- Joined-up Service
- Best-In-Class Customer Experiences
- IRX 2018 PREVIEW Omnichannel is the theme for this year’s Expo
- GUEST COMMENT How to drive cost and time effective innovation in retail
- How changing customer behaviour is affecting shopping habits
- Holland & Barrett appoints new managing director as it focuses on digital transformation strategy
- IRUK Top 500 12 approaches to customer experience, logistics and delivery
- IRX 2018 PREVIEW InternetRetailing Expo returns in March for its eighth year
- eDelivery News Roundup
- Mobile: the smart way to reduce friction in-store?
- Mobile Insight
- Research focus on returns
- 12 approaches that work
- Analysing the numbers
- Gaining the delivery advantage
- 12 approaches to customer-centric retailing