Schuh is a Scottish high street and internet branded footwear retailer, operating throughout the British Isles.
The company is predominantly a branded shoe stockist, selling over 80 brands, including: Converse, Vans, UGG, Nike, adidas as well as its own schuh label. The company, based in Livingston, West Lothian in Scotland, delivers internationally.
The Schuh Group is owned by the American company Genesco.
These links have been provided and entered by the IRDX listing owner.
- Operations & Logistics
- Schuh: how to get on the fulfilment front foot
- IRUK Top500 12 practical approaches to brand engagement
- Seven key themes from IRX 2017
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IRX 2017 INTERVIEW Stuart McMillan of Schuh on design and usability
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- IRX and EDX to unveil the future of the retail nation
- Schuh uses new technology to ease the mobile checkout experience
- Schuh uses Klarna to make mobile shoe shopping less knotty
- Ecommerce forecast to grow 14% in 2017
- InternetRetailing returns to the NEC
- 12 approaches that work
- Reaching a new understanding
- IRX 2016 From click and collect to Black Friday and mobile: four themes that resonated
- InternetRetailing UK Top500 Retailers 2016
- Mobile Web Tracker: January 2016
- CyberMonday homepages of the top23 retailers
- The BlackFriday Home Pages of the Top25 retailers
- Black Friday: Mobile sites running well… mostly