The Body Shop is a cosmetics and make-up retailer based in the UK.
The Body Shop is part of the L’Oréal group.
The Body Shop web site explains that the organisation does not sell or use either finished products or ingredients that were tested on animals after 31 December 1990.
- Strategic overview: the growth of ecommerce across borders
- The Body Shop: a mobile-first strategy
- IREU Top500 INTERVIEW Harriet Williams of The Body Shop on adopting a customer-first approach
- 12 approaches that work
- The Body Shop: why the customer always counts
- Personalisation at scale
- Reach out to customers
- Body Shop, Debenhams turn to mobile; the driver of online sales growth
- The Body Shop launches mobile-first ecommerce platform
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IREU 500 Merchandising Dimension
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- IREU 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- The Body Shop adds loyalty and other features to its revamped app
- Top retailers in the UK
- Protected: The International Award
- Discounts start online as final posting days draw closer
- Mobile transactions double on ‘Mobile Monday’