Ted Baker is a British clothing retail company.
Ted Baker plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Ted Baker’s managing director, Ray Kelvin, started his first store in March 1988 in Glasgow, and opened further stores in Manchester, Plymouth, and Nottingham.
- Ted Baker reports more than 40% growth in ecommerce sales
- John Lewis: Collaborating for click and collect efficiencies
- Ted Baker reports ecommerce sales up by more than a third
- Next, Ted Baker, Seraphine: trends in multichannel fashion retailing
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- Asos to Ted Baker: latest trends in multichannel fashion retailing
- Online sales grow fast in October; Ted Baker reports 30% ecommerce growth
- Ted Baker invests at home and abroad, online and offline
- Ted Baker reports ecommerce sales up by almost a third
- Ted Baker unveils 45% rise in ecommerce sales
- Top retailers in the UK
- Sainsbury’s, Ted Baker and Dunelm point to online growth over Christmas
- Ted Baker reports 74% lift in ecommerce sales
- Ted Baker ecommerce sales up by 63%
- The Elite, Leading and Model Retailers
- Bonmarché and Ted Baker report fast online sales growth
- GUEST COMMENT Bridging the gap between online and offline
- The multichannel result for Next, Ted Baker and Jimmy Choo as they report full-year figures
- Dimension 3 Top Retailers
- Dimension 3 – Operations and Logistics