T.K. Maxx is the European subsidiary of USA-based TJX Companies, operating stores throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Poland.
The large majority of product T.K. Maxx sells is brand name merchandise sold at up to 60% less than prices at traditional department or high street retailers or on Recommended Retail Prices (RRPs). As well as selling big names and designer labels, they also have high street brands, up and coming labels, stylish fashion.
- Congratulations to the IREU Top500
- IREU 500 Merchandising Dimension
- IRUK 500 Brand Engagement Dimension
- TK Maxx: active and effective
- Putting the customer experience first
- InternetRetailing UK Top500 Retailers 2016
- Delivering cross-channel customer experiences (IRUK 2016)
- An improving picture – The Merchandising Report 2015
- NetSuite buys Venda to take it further into Europe
- GUEST COMMENT Unisex retailing
- TK Maxx launches transactional website