Tesco is the largest British supermarket chain. Increasingly Tesco retails other product lines including books, clothing, electronics, furniture, petrol and software, financial services and music downloads.
Tesco has a comprehensive multichannel offering, including mobile and tablet websites, click-and-collect options and home delivery.
- IRUK Top500 Food for thought
- IRUK Top500 2017 The six retailers that lead the UK ecommerce and multichannel industry
- Delivering on expectations
- Speedy and efficient customer service
- From the Editor-in-Chief
- The Tesco Booker deal, seen from a multichannel angle
- Digital commerce industry should benefit from Government ‘modern industrial strategy’
- PayQwiq mobile payments available in all Tesco stores across the UK
- IRUK Top500 The Customer: 12 approaches that work for leading UK retailers
- GUEST COMMENT In convenience: is click and commute changing the face of UK retail?
- Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose: directions in multichannel grocery retail
- Giant flying warehouses: 0. Deliveries on behalf of sellers: 2bn. Five ways Amazon did develop its business in the last year
- How we’ll shop online this Christmas weekend
- Update 3: Product and Merchandising Tracker September 2016
- ROLLING REPORT Black Friday as it happens
- UK’s biggest retailers still battling with the basics of m and e-commerce, costing billions each year
- 12 approaches that work
- More retailers run extended Black Friday discounts in 2016 – but others still opting out
- Late night mobile shoppers set to bag this year’s Black Friday bargains…
- Tesco continues move to ‘more digital’ checkout with contactless paperless receipts