Vodafone was responsible for the UK’s first mobile call, just after midnight on 1 January 1985. Within 15 years, we were the largest company in Europe – and the largest of our kind anywhere in the world.
Ours is a story of investment, innovation and award-winning customer service. Click on the tabs for decade-by-decade highlights of our pioneering achievements.
- Changing mobile channel
- Vodafone opens up its Internet of Things network to consumers
- Seven key themes from IRX 2017
- IRX and EDX to unveil the future of the retail nation
- IRX 2017 Mobile First Conference
- InternetRetailing returns to the NEC
- Vodafone Wallet users can now pay with NFC
- IRX 2015 PREVIEW Insight and experience conference
- Winning the payments saga
- The Glue to Bind Omni-channel Retailing