More than 70% of all brand interactions are now intermediated by web browsers and smartphone apps. As a result, digital content production is a critical capability for all organisations.
In this context, existing tools and technologies are no longer fit for purpose. They are not designed to make it easy to combine content with commerce while simultaneously optimising content reach, quality and agility – the equation at the heart of the big content challenge.
Amplience is on a mission to help the world’s leading brands overcome that challenge: To bring rich digital content into every customer journey, to create compelling digital shopping experiences that generate sales, reduce returns, improve customer loyalty and enhance brand value.
Unlike existing CMS and DAM solutions, the Amplience Big Content Cloud delivers rich content production, analytics and publishing capabilities API first, on a single multi-tenanted cloud platform that supports continuous innovation and unparalleled 99.99% uptime SLAs. Backed by an experienced Customer Success and Solutions team and detailed Big Content Index benchmarking, it enables measurable content and commerce performance improvements for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands, quarter over quarter.
- BRC-Google search survey shows m-commerce boom across UK, helped by traffic from Germany and Estonia
- Retail searches rise in first quarter of 2017, especially on mobile
- UK shoppers spent 19.5% more online in March, but overall retail sales fall
- 2017 RETAIL PREDICTIONS From mobile to emerging technologies
- GUEST COMMENT Disrupting the disruptor: taking on Amazon
- GUEST COMMENT High frequency content. Retail’s quiet revolution.
- Retailers limit international digital experience on grounds of cost and complexity
- IRX/EDX 2015 PREVIEW More than 7,000 visitors get the inside track on m-retail
- IRX/EDX 2015 PREVIEW More than 7,000 visitors expected to set new records at fast-growing multichannel event
- Focus on the detail
- Build around the customer
- WEBINAR OVERVIEW Amplience: Customer Experience Masterclass
- Amplience: Customer Experience Masterclass
- Big Challenges, Small Steps
- JOINED-UP THINKING
- Internet Retailing Expo
- Retail in 2014: Linked in: the store and mobile
- Customer Experience Jumpstart
- Discounts start online as final posting days draw closer
- Design in a hyper networked future