Amplience powers retail engagement at scale. The Amplience platform signals the end of today's content production and publishing bottlenecks, accelerating processes and transforming assets into reusable, highly engaging digital content that can be delivered consistently across every customer segment, channel and locale.
With Amplience, retailers finally have the velocity of continuously fresh content required to convert customers at every point of inspiration, driving higher sales and productivity - all without scaling up the team. More than 200 of the world's leading brands, including Mulberry, Iceland, Argos, Speedo, and Tumi benefit from Amplience's specialised digital shopping expertise.
- PEAK 2017 The official December verdict from the ONS
- GUEST COMMENT How to turn your brand advocates into brand content masters
- Leading retailers compete for sales during Amazon Prime Day event
- BRC-Google search survey shows m-commerce boom across UK, helped by traffic from Germany and Estonia
- Retail searches rise in first quarter of 2017, especially on mobile
- UK shoppers spent 19.5% more online in March, but overall retail sales fall
- 2017 RETAIL PREDICTIONS From mobile to emerging technologies
- GUEST COMMENT Disrupting the disruptor: taking on Amazon
- GUEST COMMENT High frequency content. Retail’s quiet revolution.
- Retailers limit international digital experience on grounds of cost and complexity
- IRX/EDX 2015 PREVIEW More than 7,000 visitors get the inside track on m-retail
- IRX/EDX 2015 PREVIEW More than 7,000 visitors expected to set new records at fast-growing multichannel event
- Focus on the detail
- Build around the customer
- WEBINAR OVERVIEW Amplience: Customer Experience Masterclass
- Amplience: Customer Experience Masterclass
- Big Challenges, Small Steps
- JOINED-UP THINKING
- Internet Retailing Expo
- Retail in 2014: Linked in: the store and mobile