The British Retail Consortium (BRC) is the lead trade association representing the whole range of retailers, from the large multiples and department stores through to independents, selling a wide selection of products through centre of town, out of town, rural and virtual stores.
The BRC is the authoritative voice of retail, recognised for its powerful campaigning and influence within government and as a provider of excellent retail information.
- See more at: http://www.brc.org.uk/brc_home.asp#sthash.ZbwMa9TZ.dpuf
- More shoppers headed to the high street in April: BRC
- Ecommerce and high street sales up in April thanks to the Easter effect
- BRC-Google search survey shows m-commerce boom across UK, helped by traffic from Germany and Estonia
- Retail searches rise in first quarter of 2017, especially on mobile
- Retail sales slow online and offline; Jaeger goes into administration
- Article 50: the retail and tech response
- Online sales grow slowly in February, while in-store sales decline: BRC
- Shoppers abandoned the high street to shop online in the post-Christmas sales: BRC
- Online sales growth slowed in January: BRC
- Overseas searches for UK retailers grow: analysis
- Shoppers turned to online Christmas shopping in December: BRC
- The Black Friday effect on shopping: BRC and Hitwise figures
- Christmas shopping already well underway online: BRC
- Another poor August for online sales as Olympics win shoppers’ attention
- Online sales perk up in July after June plummet, but store growth remains negative: BRC
- Shoppers desert the high street to buy online in June, a month of ‘many distractions’
- ‘Too early’ to detect Brexit effect as online sales growth slows in June: BRC
- BREXIT: what happens now for multichannel and ecommerce retailers?
- More than a fifth of UK retail sales took place online in May – for the fifth month in a row
- GUEST ANALYSIS Falling footfall means retailers must adapt to thrive