The British Retail Consortium (BRC) is the lead trade association representing the whole range of retailers, from the large multiples and department stores through to independents, selling a wide selection of products through centre of town, out of town, rural and virtual stores.
The BRC is the authoritative voice of retail, recognised for its powerful campaigning and influence within government and as a provider of excellent retail information.
- See more at: http://www.brc.org.uk/brc_home.asp#sthash.ZbwMa9TZ.dpuf
- Shoppers turned to online Christmas shopping in December: BRC
- The Black Friday effect on shopping: BRC and Hitwise figures
- Christmas shopping already well underway online: BRC
- Another poor August for online sales as Olympics win shoppers’ attention
- Online sales perk up in July after June plummet, but store growth remains negative: BRC
- Shoppers desert the high street to buy online in June, a month of ‘many distractions’
- ‘Too early’ to detect Brexit effect as online sales growth slows in June: BRC
- BREXIT: what happens now for multichannel and ecommerce retailers?
- More than a fifth of UK retail sales took place online in May – for the fifth month in a row
- GUEST ANALYSIS Falling footfall means retailers must adapt to thrive
- Stores ‘at the heart’ of today’s shopping despite growth of online sales
- Retail spending moves further online as ‘consumers no longer think in channels’ : BRC
- Transition online continued in March: BRC
- More than 20% of UK retail sales took place online in February, as consumers moved more spending to the internet
- UK shoppers went online to buy in the January sales: BRC
- BRC footfall figures offer fresh confirmation of move away from the high street and towards online this Christmas
- Rainy weather and convenience drew shoppers online this Christmas – but overall retail spending remained flat
- Black Friday shoppers spurned the high street as they turned online for bargains: BRC
- Shoppers turned online to buy in November: BRC and IMRG
- Shoppers did more of their shopping online in October, as they start to prepare for Christmas: BRC